Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ASSIGNMENT 2: YOUR FAVORITE SONG EVER!

I guess we all like music, we spend a lot of time listening to some music in English and/or Spanish, why? Music seems to be part of our lives. Good and bad memories, anecdotes and simple everyday situations are associated with a particular song sometimes. Not to mention LOVE!
Then it's time to share your favorite song ever with the rest of the class.
Is it your favorite artist or band that sing(s)it , it doesn't matter. Just choose your favorite one (IN ENGLISH OF COURSE), write a short description of the singer or band that sings it. Then present the lyrics of the song and try to explain what their meaning is and what it means to YOU.
I'm thinking which of the thousands I like in English it's my favorite
MAYBE ONE THOSE IS THIS ONE:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JFWPeVfWB9o
Claudia

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Teacher:
I could not asist yesterday to the class because I had to go to an obligatory travel to Aconcagua valley for the Antropología rural class with the teachers Razeto and Canales.
In my blog is my homework. I could not send it yesterday because I don't have internet in my house in this moment.

Thanks for the comprehension.
Amalia